Raz-Kids provides students with instant access to a library of developmentally appropriate texts designed to strengthen their reading and comprehension skills. Every eBook is leveled using Learning A-Z's proprietary algorithm that ensures the text provides an appropriately difficult and engaging reading experience.
- eBooks differentiated at 29 levels of difficulty
- Fiction and Nonfiction offered at every reading level
- All books allow students to listen, read, and record themselves reading
- Reading Quizzes automatically move students to appropriate reading levels (multiple choice and constructive response questions)
Username: burton Password: ocmsls
Choose from a collection of online eBooks that you can access from a computer, chromebook or tablet.
username: burtonst password: flix
Great for K-3 students! Scholastic Book Flix offers paired animated stories with nonfiction eBooks.
- Educator Resources including lesson plans
- Interactive games to help build vocabulary and read reading comprehension
- Read aloud feature with word highlighting
- 9 Content Units:
- Animals and Nature
- Earth and Sky
- People and Places
- ABC's and 123's
- Family and Community
- Music and Rhyme